What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a Opus Power Ranger for afternoon smoke, The spring Fire season is in full swing in Northern MN, Time for the Big Dawg to earn his living (so I can buy more gars)....What r u Boys having today???

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Started the day with a Nub Connecticut Torpedo not bad nothing special it only lasted 30 minutes. I smoked it at the same pace I always do, 1 puff every 45-60 seconds. After the rough day I had the fiancee picked out my next smoke. Which happened to be a SLR Regios. This didn't turn out so well. Check out the SLR thread if you're interested.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Yesterday afternoon, on my drive to work I had a Perdomo lot 23...very good smoke. Slightly spicey, full bodied...I have to stop smoking in the car!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
My first Ramon Allones.. mmm!

I'm not sure which vitola this is though - its about 4.5"xlow 40's.

Damn good.

Thanks wasch!
That sounds like a Small Club Corona. Tubaman sent one to me and it was amazing. I think I may have to track down a box of these. :smokingbo

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Today or tonight rather, i'm going to try either a Padilla 8&11 or a Padillas 1932 or a DPG Black robusto. ON a pepin kick as of late. Trying to try as many as i can to find out whcih one to buy a box of.

Smoked an El Centurion Gurerros (robusto) alst night. This was a good medium bodied smoke that was very well balanced. The first 1/3 was smooth and i had to reach for that classic pepin taste. going into the 2/3 the flavors intensified andi could noticeably discern that classic pepin flavor really wanting to explode. In the final 3rd, that classic pepin flavor finally emerged in a controlled, yet noticeable force. It wasn't in your face, but it was there enough make sure i kept smoking it. It's an addictive flavor...you taste it, and you wnat more, and the cigar holds back and it keep syou wanting more. If that flavor could be personified as a drug dealer, it'd make millions. It's like a that pototoe chip that says you can't stop with just one...gotta have more.

All in all, i give that cigar a 92 for excellent construction and burn, excellent flavor profile and balance, and for all in all, having a really good flavor. I smoked it all the way down to roach size.

I would liked it to have been a bit stronger. This cigar was a bench mark for me in that it helped me realize that i like medium to full bodied cigars. This will be a great morning and afternoon smoke. Not an after dinner smoke.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
had a great time last night! several of the bros came over, including heatmiser with a bottle of stagg!! smoked a monte petit edmundo and my first johnny o! great ending to a f'd day!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Had an El Centurion Guerrido? (robusto). Loved it. Scored it a 92. Complex,extremely well balanced and had that classic pepin taste that kept growing and growing all the way to the end. Took it all the way down to the roach. The wife was laughing at me.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am smoking my second ITC 10th Anni gifted from Gale. I enjoyed the one last night so much wanted to see if it was a fluke. There is a lot of sweetnes in this cigar and it is very tasty.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm gonna have to try those ITCs out for myself. I gave away the ones i had. Better pick up some more.

Glad you enjoyed it chuck

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I used to smoke Indian Tabac all the time, super fuertes and others then got away from them. I never really enjoyed the new sticks and thought the super premium he came out with was so, so. This one is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.