What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got in a box of AF 8-5-8's and will be smoking the first one from the box this afternoon as the weather is perfect. It's been a long time since I've had an 8-5-8 and since it was my first cigar, I'm looking forward to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished a Nub Habano 460. I bought a box at a promotion that Sam Lecchia put on last Saturday. Its an absolutely FABULOUS smoke. Good flavor, not too strong. Lots of thick, aromatic, plumy smoke. I love it, my girlfriend hates it! Even though it's short, it lasted me over an hour.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Just finished a Monte PE. Nice little smoke.

I'm on a "mini" trip with the sticks this weekend. Nub, now this, and I think the Nub Habano tonight.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I had a Choix Supreme....it was a tough draw which is not normal for this cigar. I will need to check my humidity and hope this is not indictive of the rest of my cigars...maybe it was a dud.....

....I hope your weather is as beautiful as mine......what a great day to be outside!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
had a padilla 8&11. Either those things have no flavor at all, or my cold got on the way. I'm guessing the latter.

Nice thing was that the wife has a cold too so she could'nt taste my cigar breath either. We kissed for hours...it was a mjor make out session, just like 16 year olds.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
had a padilla 8&11. Either those things have no flavor at all, or my cold got on the way. I'm guessing the latter.

Nice thing was that the wife has a cold too so she could'nt taste my cigar breath either. We kissed for hours...it was a mjor make out session, just like 16 year olds.
wayyyyyyyyy too much information:kiss: :rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
RyJ Caz as we type. I am sitting you know where Bill. Huge lunch cigar. My day is destroyed.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bolivar Lonsdale from '00. These are absolutely excellent. They are quite mild and much different than most Bolivars. However, they have a remarkable flavor and complexity that I really enjoy. . .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.