What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I had a Carlos Torano Casa Torano this afternoon with a nice beer, I am looking to see what I might have next. I might put it to a vote.

What are you guys having?
OK so I have;
La Flor Dom Factory Press
Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3
Olivia Serie G Figurado

What do you guys think?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Had a Gran Habano Habano #3 robusto.

I was very pleasantly surpirsed by this one. So much so that i put a bid on cbud for another 10 pack...with the wifes permission of course...$17 bucks aint' big deal. She starts to raise an eyebrow when we start talking $50 and up.

Anyhow, looking forward to more of those. I liked it a lot. I give it a solid 89 rating.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Started the day with Partagas PC Esp. and strong, sweet coffee.

I have to take off work today. My little dog Switzer is not doing well, so I need to take my best friend to see a Vet. Hope he's O.K. my wife and I won't know how to act without our little buddy around. He's like a second child for us.

Good Day Gentlmen, and enjoy your smokes!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I smoked a Mayorga box press churchill that I got I a big sampler a while back. It's probably been in the humi a good 8 months, and who know how long before it got to me. It was acctually a really good cigar. I had held on to them for a while thinking it was a true yardgar, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I think i will ahve to join bill with the tat p#2. Got one in the "on-deck" humi that has a slight wrapper flaw. He needs smoked.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I smoked one of the Tat's with the Reserva label on it last night. It had a torn wrapper that just kept running. I love the Pepin stuff, but I think the Tat's wrappers are fragile. I've seen quite a few tear. I know it's not from being moist or dry, humi is holding 68% and everything smokes well. But I hate having to baby the cigar to enjoy & finish one! However it did taste good with a couple Modelos.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a little free time this afternoon. Smoked a Bolivar RC with a tall glass of ice water. Great cigar! Wonderful strength and flavor that grew all the way to the end. Got these on a box split with my smoking buddy "Woofman", I will have to try some of the other sizes like the BF and PC.

Bolivars Rule!

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Went with a Monte #2. I had a pretty bad week and needed a sure thing. It didn't disappoint. However, the weather did....It was 95 today in Northern LA....that better not be an indication of the summer to come:wtf:

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Im sorry to hear about your week. The Monte should make it all better...Central Florida is getting hot too...up in the 90's today...I had a RP sungrown on my way to work...Tomorrow I get to have "sit down and relax smoke!"

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a Opus X Casa Fuente that has been resting over a year , OMG was it good ....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The only thing I burned was my damn self. All the kids at school got to play outside all day, and I had to supervise. Guess who forgot sunblock? Now I'm a lobster.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This is a outstanding day, very laid back, getting things ready to head to Kauai HI on Tue, :applause: I only have one day to work next week. :eyebrow: OMG I can't believe I'm headed to HI. :blob: My son is getting Married there, so most of the Family will be there and I'm sure we will all have a great time...So today the Big Dawg is 52 years young...Enjoyed a Punch Punch CC, AF OpusX Super Belicoso, while the race is going I plan to fire up a God of Fire gifted to me from my buddy Halon....So what r u guys having???:smokingme

Status
Not open for further replies.