What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Well, whoever he is, he uses phrases like "opulent chewy smoke" and "fragrant room note"

This sumbitch had better be holding his pinky way high in the air when he says those things. And to think people recently snickered at me for using the word "indeed". In context, i was intorducing some guests that weren't first time guests, but were still guests indeed. That drew snickers from the peanut gallery. I can only imagine the jeers i'd have gotten from "opulent" and "fragrant room note"

Who says things like that?!?! :dunno: And what the hell does it mean?!?! :dunno:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Well, whoever he is, he uses phrases like "opulent chewy smoke" and "fragrant room note"

This sumbitch had better be holding his pinky way high in the air when he says those things. And to think people recently snickered at me for using the word "indeed". In context, i was intorducing some guests that weren't first time guests, but were still guests indeed. That drew snickers from the peanut gallery. I can only imagine the jeers i'd have gotten from "opulent" and "fragrant room note"

Who says things like that?!?! :dunno: And what the hell does it mean?!?! :dunno:
Gale, you can suck it.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@ Soundwave:
I know what ye mean. Maduro 5 line is quite impresive. The three of them are a must have in me humi.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Gonna go with my first El Triunfadores. SHoulda bought a box instead of a fiver. Getting more is proving to be difficult. I'm assuming i'm going to love it based on everyones positive reviews.

Also gonna go with a Padilla 8/11 Robusto. And maybe one other later in the evening...the wife's out of town so it's a smokathon for me.

What 'bout you guys?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have a Don Tomas Cameroon Perfecto #1 in the car waiting for me to get out of work. It's acctually a little figurado 4 x48, but they call it a perfecto. I fell in love with this cheapie way back in the day when I would buy a cigar when I wanted one, smoke it and so on. Well it would be the cheapest thing in the humidor at the shop by my house at like $4.50. So last week I bought a box at JR with a free 5r for $50. 30 smokes for $50=$1.65 a stick, and they are just the right size to be done by the time I get home.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I`m having a PDR Oscuro Robusto before heading out to the Homecoming game.

Gonna go with my first El Triunfadores. SHoulda bought a box instead of a fiver. Getting more is proving to be difficult. I'm assuming i'm going to love it based on everyones positive reviews....
I doubt you`ll be disappointed, Bro. Wish I`d bought more.

I have a Don Tomas Cameroon Perfecto #1 in the car waiting for me to get out of work. It's acctually a little figurado 4 x48, but they call it a perfecto. I fell in love with this cheapie way back in the day when I would buy a cigar when I wanted one, smoke it and so on. Well it would be the cheapest thing in the humidor at the shop by my house at like $4.50. So last week I bought a box at JR with a free 5r for $50. 30 smokes for $50=$1.65 a stick, and they are just the right size to be done by the time I get home.
Love them little smokes! Haven`t tried the Don Tomas, But I plan to. Always on the lookout for a good, quick, cheap smoke.:stretchgr

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I`m having a PDR Oscuro Robusto before heading out to the Homecoming game.

I doubt you`ll be disappointed, Bro. Wish I`d bought more.

Love them little smokes! Haven`t tried the Don Tomas, But I plan to. Always on the lookout for a good, quick, cheap smoke.:stretchgr
PM YOUR ADDY!!! I got a couple boxes in this week, I'll send you a little 3 finger sampler.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
So far I have had a Fumadores Robusto (my daily morning smoke) and a 5 vegas classic pantella. Fumadores rock and do not disapoint, the five vegas is not my cup of tea, but i have a box in the humi that has been sitting for about a year and a half and I thought I might give it a whirl for a quick smoke. Time has not changed my opinion on these. I have several left and if anybody wants them, let me know and they are yours. Bout to go light up a good stick now, think I am going to enjoy a tat rj21.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'd love those 5 vegas, are they still available? I'll trade you for the same bag I'm sending Fidel.

Last edited:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
As for myh smokes...smoked the triunfador and thought it was a great cigar. Consistently full flavorer and med to full bodied. Very tasty. Definitely looking to score a box split. Dfenitelyh need more of these.

Followed it up with an Illusione Holy Lance for comparison. Wow, what a great cigar the HL is!!! Ive had several of these and already know i like em, but now i know why i love em. Theyr'e really good!

Following it up as we speak with an Illusione MK; like the HL so much had to go with another similar stick. So far so good. half inch into it.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I know what ya mean - I want more of those ETs.

Today I had a 601 red this afternoon.

Just got back from watching Deception while smoking a Tat Cojonu 06 that smoked like a dream. It lasted dmn near the whole movie... Nice & slow...

The movie was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.