Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
H. Upmann Magnum 50, regular release.

These cigars are amazingly great, right now. This cigar has such an opulent chewy smoke, well-defined Cuban flavor and fragrant room note, I would be hard-pressed not to include these as a next box or two purchase.....:smokingme

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Tat reserva robo I think its the J21. its yummy, but draw is a little looser than I like, and im getting pissed because I am missing practice questions like crazy right now boards are 1 day away. Yikes!!!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I smoked a Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale on the way home from Back to School night. Glad that's done! Wish the Lonsdale could have lasted longer!!!
I believe you sent me one of those from '01. Good God was that a great smoke!!! :applause::blob::applause: I still remember that smoke vividly. Sitting ont he front porch; the wife was talking to a friend; i paid absolutely no attention to them and got completely lost in that cigar. It was awesome! Thanks a ton.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Lemme know what you thought!

Today was a good cigar day:
1) Opus Fuente Fuente
2) Opus Fuente Fuente
3) Opus Fuente Fuente
It wasnt' bad. Now granted, this was just the tiny little petit corona thing. It was way small. But the wrapper flavor and the aroma were outstanding. Flavor not so much. This little bugger was kind of dry and flat tasting, but i can certainly see the figurado i have sitting being much much better. Thanks to Hendy for both of those.

Let's just say that the little guy in no way curbed my enthusiasm for his bigger brother. i'm still very excited to smoke that figurado.

have i mentioned how good these things smell?!?!:popeyes:

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just finished a PSD4 and moving on to a cofee infused Tabak Especiales. It sure does smell good. Hope it tastes as good as it smells.

And if Wade had anything to say about it,it'll be nothing but good
How did you like that Tabak Especiales? I picked one up at the B&M the other day and rather enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.