Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Heading out to Tom Hams Lighthouse for Sunday Brunch! taking along a BGM for a stroll around the bay after.... what a great way to spend a Sunday!

what's on your Sunday menu?
Based on how your Chargers are doing right now versus Denver, I would just keep walking Jeff. :lookaroun

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
brunch was awesome! went over to the Hotel del Coronado for some music, some corona and a great smoke! Chargers look like they'll come back!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Havne't seen one of these in a while

Enjoying a PSD4. havne't had one in a while and its better than i remembered.

You?

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Smoked my last Monty #4 while sitting outside enjoying a beautiful, cool, late Summer evening.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Had a Cuesta-Rey Sun Grown Cortez, which I bought based on the glowing review in the Summer ECCJ. It was a perfectly constructed, very good (but not amazing) smoke.

I'm debating firing up another cigar tonight. Maybe an HdM Petit Robusto?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just got back from a alec bradley tasting. never been much of a fan of theirs, but the new tempus is very good!! followed it up with an ashton san cristobal that freaking blew up on me!! not good at all....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Damnit, I'm battling a F'n killer cold. Both kids went back to school a week ago. and I guess everyone has this thing. My nose is producing snot by the gallon. Vodka helps a cold right? Hope so:grin:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Habana Leon...Yummy. Gonna get more of these in AZ next week if still around.
If you are referring to the Leons they are, I have a box secured for the crowd waiting on us at the King. If your referring to yourself and your not..... Jeff and I will be smokin a lot of Leons. :devil::devil:

Going outside right now with a PL Regional

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Damnit, I'm battling a F'n killer cold. Both kids went back to school a week ago. and I guess everyone has this thing. My nose is producing snot by the gallon. Vodka helps a cold right? Hope so:grin:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much information Dave. :barf:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
If you are referring to the Leons they are, I have a box secured for the crowd waiting on us at the King. If your referring to yourself and your not..... Jeff and I will be smokin a lot of Leons. :devil::devil:

Going outside right now with a PL Regional
Awesome cigar.

Hoping the Habana Leon's are still around...CWS will be in Arizona in four days the good Lord willing.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
just got back from a alec bradley tasting. never been much of a fan of theirs, but the new tempus is very good!! followed it up with an ashton san cristobal that freaking blew up on me!! not good at all....
The Tempest? You are kidding me right? You had to be drinking? Our B&M will sell you all you want at cost. We be dumping them. Aweful cigar at a high price and I dont normally rip on any cigar.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
yeah, that was it! very nice finish, but it did take about an inch to develop. it is way overpriced, and i didn't have to pay for it, so that worked out nicely. as for drinking, nada!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
yeah, that was it! very nice finish, but it did take about an inch to develop. it is way overpriced, and i didn't have to pay for it, so that worked out nicely. as for drinking, nada!
Dude they can't give these away. 8 free with a box. No sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.