What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Today I made it down to the cigar lounge and watched the Giants and Redskins game. Enjoyed my first ever RyJ Short Churchill that was gifted to me from one of my long time cigar smoking buddy's that's there quite often. It started out a little slow but really came on after the first inch or so. Burned longer than I thought it would and was really tasty towards the end. After that I ate some Jamacan chicken for dinner. A very good day for me.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
OK I had a LA GLORIA CUBANA MEDAILLE D'OR NO.2 very nice smoke!

Then I had a PAM and a LFD Factory Press.

Nice day and evening for some smokes!

How about you guys?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I had another go with a DPG Black Robusto. Didn't really like the first one i had about 4 months ago...it was too strong. But it was also about 930 in the am and it was my 2nd cigar of the day.

This one had been sitting deep in the humi for about 6 months.

It was SUPER tasty. Godo thing i just picked up a few more that i will surely let rest until next spring.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Got out a number of cigars as the wife is in cleaning mode since 8 Am and I have retreated to the man cave for peace and quiet, Decided to open a 5 month old box of Holt's Connies Knight. This is an awesome cigar.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Just finished BBQ chicken on the grill watching College Football and about to fire up something yummy. I will update later on what I picked up.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Just finished BBQ chicken on the grill watching College Football and about to fire up something yummy. I will update later on what I picked up.
I started with a La Aurora Barrel Aged while playing with the kids outside. I might have to dig a little deeper for the 2nd smoke of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.