What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Although not as well versed in the ISOM's as some, i believe i have a respectable lineup for today. ESG 21 yr, Tat Black, Davidoff Reserva 12, an Anejo, haven't decided which one yet, and an Illusione 2 ( i have one of these every day) Happy smoking fellas.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Last night, Opus xXx Power Ranger (hope I got that right).. Little belicoso with quite the punch to it. Went great with some Woodford (up w/2 rocks).

Today the wife is working and the kids are at the neighbors. I believe I will enjoying 7 yr old Davidoff that I got from Stogies and Hogies. Hey I think he sent the Opus to me as well. Here's to you Stogies and Hogies.:thumbsup:.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just had my first RJ Short Churchill...
Ain`t that a dandy smoke, Adam?

My wife had to go into the hospital late last night. Needless to say, the last 20 hours or so have been stressful. Just nubbed a La Rickey #1 and I needed it.

Back to the hosp. now. Prayers appreciated.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I started with a La Aurora Barrel Aged while playing with the kids outside. I might have to dig a little deeper for the 2nd smoke of today.
I had a Ashton VSG this afternoon.

Not having a TAT West Cost on the pourch bouncing back between the Ohio St USC game and the Red Sox Blue Jays Game.

Tat West Coast is Awesome and a great night for Sports!!!!!!!!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Heading out to Tom Hams Lighthouse for Sunday Brunch! taking along a BGM for a stroll around the bay after.... what a great way to spend a Sunday!

what's on your Sunday menu?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Partagas Serie P No. 2. Got one just as I was heading home from me parkour classes and it was so bloody good. Great for a morning smoke, as usual. Although it still is a tad young.

Status
Not open for further replies.