What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Had a Short this morning on the way to the course, it lasted until the 6th tee. The Short was the clear winner of the first five holes. I stunk the joint up, first time in a couple of years I had to buy breakfast.
I believe a consolation smoke is in order tonight..........I'm thinking Lancero, I'm thinking a Spanish speaking Lancero........with a French name.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am, at this moment, removing the hair from my knuckles with a La Riqueza #1.
It is "take me now, Lord" GOOD!

On the Fidel 1-10 sense of well-being scale, it scores a 12.5. If I weren`t sober, it would be even higher.

I`m f-ing ordering a box of these tonight.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had two Padron 64 annis from midnight to about 3 this morning while hitting the slot machines.. Had two 601 Blacks while attending the Better Than Ezra concert last night. It is starting off to be a great weekend thus far and I am even up a couple of hundred bucks...Happy B-day SmokinOkie
Thank You for the B-day wish and glad to hear your makin money$$ while havin fun!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
i had a unlabeled, mystery smoke sent to me by Diesel...One of the better smokes I have had in a few weeks...Can't tell you what it was...sorry

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Enjoyed a Graycliff Crystal during my hell march round of golf today. It was an outing and a "Death March" (6 Hours). Thank God I had that and a 3 Siglio Robusto to take me away. Both were very decent smokes, by the way.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
That's funny Hendy...death march...a slow, painful round of golf. 6 hours is REDICULOUS!!!! I'd have been drunk or in jail.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
started the day off with a tabacos baez around th ecamp fire. Not a bad morning smoke.

Gonna go with maybe a Cojonu 2006 later on, or maybe a tat black. who knows. we'll see wha i end up grabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.