Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
double content post today! 4 cigars from the last two days. trying out alot of mini-sticks and the AJ enclave at my local B&M. bracker crumbs and the Papas fritas were both really great, MUWAT wasn't quite my thing, and the Enclave was totally tasty.

these two on sunday...

and these two yesterday

i need to be careful hanging out with you guys, I'm smoking way more than i used to lol >_<

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
double content post today! 4 cigars from the last two days. trying out alot of mini-sticks and the AJ enclave at my local B&M. bracker crumbs and the Papas fritas were both really great, MUWAT wasn't quite my thing, and the Enclave was totally tasty.

these two on sunday...

and these two yesterday

i need to be careful hanging out with you guys, I'm smoking way more than i used to lol >_<
I've bought and smoked more cigars since joining this forum than I had in my entire life before. He'll I have more in my humidors (notice the plural) right now than before!

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've bought and smoked more cigars since joining this forum than I had in my entire life before. He'll I have more in my humidors (notice the plural) right now than before!
So in about 2 months with us you've bought and smoked more cigars than you did during your prior 45 years on this planet...that sounds about right!! That's why it's called a slippery slope.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So in about 2 months with us you've bought and smoked more cigars than you did during your prior 45 years on this planet...that sounds about right!! That's why it's called a slippery slope.
And bought leaf to try rolling my own as well. This is not a good hobby for addictive personalities! Hahahaahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.