What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thank you brother! Hope it treats you well. Not just the name, that size especially has a unique cherry flavor. Reminds me of a Cuban RyJ on steroids.
It was damn good! I got lots of spicy cayenne with that underlying cherry sweetness... made for a great smoke! Ash held until the band too (y) I bet they would be fantastic with a little age, this one only had a couple months on it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Had a little sleeper Cigar today, a La Estrella Cubana, it's a Nicaraguan jewel graced with a sumptuous, triple-fermented Costa Rican maduro wrapper with a gloriously oily sheen. It a bundle Cigar. Was so good I had (2) Churchill's today. :shame:

Its aged filler combination of hand-selected Dominican and Nicaraguan long-fillers marries nicely and the whole melting pot promotes a distinct, buttery - smooth, creamy, maduro experience. <----I stole these word from a online description.. :cigar:

This is a cheapie bundle Cigar I bought to try out months ago. Lets say I call them sleepers, flying under the radar, good cheap Cigar.

Great construction, great burn quality, good ash and completed flavor. Strength is Medium - Medium/Strong. :cigar:

FYI.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.