What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well it was Camacho - Corojo time is am, apprently named for the COROJO Wrapper. Typical of all Comacho's this babies with get your attention, as the strenth could not be described as anything but Strong & Full Bodied.:cigar:

This Rubusto size was from a trade with a B.O.T.L. Member, it is very will constructed, nice apprence shouting quality, after the cut it drawer well needing no assistance. Lighting it up, it burned even, and produced a nice even ash. Typical of Camacho but as it is part of Davidoff I would expect nothing less. :)

Flavor profile was strong, earthy with just a hit of spice. As I like strong Cigar this was too my liking. First time I noticed the phrase on the Camacho band, it reads"Infamous Since 1962'.:cigar:

Like I said if you like a strong full bodied stick thing about the brand, Camacho. Someone alway has a sale going on them. :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
96E5CAF5-A9FE-4ABD-8910-7DC7A9AF7650.jpeg
So I guess my taste is changing. It doesn’t have enough flavor for me. I mean it is my first smoke of the day and usually I go for milder but there just isn’t enough flavor or transitions. Not to mention the wrapper problem from band removal.
585496B9-2EED-428C-AB04-6040C3784635.jpeg

Sitting with my son watching a movie on the back porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.