What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's the first diesel I've had. It was alright, but the flavor profile just didn't really agree with me for some reason. First aj blend to not agree with me so far though.
Glad for the opportunity to try it though. Thanks! (y)
I agree with your statement, it is not my favorite. I thought it was just me lol. I feel like the first half is really good, but the flavor toward the end is really lacking...... Too much earth..... Idk if I sent you one but the Diesel brown band is way better.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Terrible ride into work in a snowstorm led to a terrible night at work and the only thing to keep me motivated to push through was my ride home from hell and a smoke......

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Glad it's all better bro, now get some rest

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I started my day off with an El Galan - Dona Nieves - Box Press Rubusto, this is a small manufacture who apprently has a shop/office in Miami, Florida. Also have a small retail shop, so it is a place to put on your Miami trip list to stop at. Apparently they grow, and roll in Nicagraga.

This stick appearance is good, the construction appears there was attention to detail, but after cutting the cap, would not draw. After problem problem resolved easily, I lighted it up, and it burn nice and even with semitrical ash formation. The flavor profile in Medium with hits of some spice, and earthy taste.

Had one of the same sticks yesterday it torpedoed, and was nothing like this am's stick. Two totally different experiences. So I would call them inconsistent, but in defense of the brand they are a price point Cigar not a pricy high dollar stick.

So my recommendation is if you come across these, give them a try. I recently pickup up ten of about fifteen bucks. So I would call something you might want to try.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I think this was @Glassman's work. I'll take the flack, I don't get it...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Doh! My mistake. Sorry @Hopduro Should have put a note... Those seem to get a lot better with about 6 months or so of rest for some reason. That only has 2. That's one of my favorites of their offerings, but you would probably prefer some of their others, which tend to have more spice and complexity. Grab a sampler sometime and sit on it a bit before working through it. (y) Then you will understand.... ;)
I think it used to be that their stuff moved slow, so when you bought it, it had probably already been sitting a while. That doesn't seem to be the case lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.