What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Doh! My mistake. Sorry @Hopduro Should have put a note... Those seem to get a lot better with about 6 months or so of rest for some reason. That only has 2. That's one of my favorites of their offerings, but you would probably prefer some of their others, which tend to have more spice and complexity. Grab a sampler sometime and sit on it a bit before working through it. (y) Then you will understand.... ;)
I think it used to be that their stuff moved slow, so when you bought it, it had probably already been sitting a while. That doesn't seem to be the case lately.
It made me think cubanesque... but not quite there. I'd rather the RC box you have right now!

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't mind-blowing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It made me think cubanesque... but not quite there.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't mind-blowing
Sounds about right.. And like I said, gets better with time. And that's one of their milder, lower price point offerings.

I'd rather the RC box you have right now!
HA! Well, about half the price! Shoulda got a box. That was from a partial split. Just 2 left now... :(
Well, 3, but one is about to be dropped on someone who's been causing trouble... :punch:

Last edited:

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
What is the premium lotto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you have access to that part of the forum yet - stick around and stay active and you will stumble upon that section soon.

We have a couple of lottery groups, each group has 12 members. Each member is assigned two numbers and if you number hits on the mega number from the mega millions drawing on the last Friday of each month, you get your ass kicked by the other 11 members. Good times....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well now that chores are done I having an Ava Maria- Immaculata - Toro, something apprently made by A.J Fernadez like a house brand/label. These Cigars fly low under the radar. But the appearence, construction is top notch. They always seem to burn even, and form an even ash. Nice somooth flavor profile without an outlandish price.

So if you are budget minded, aka frugal I would recommend this stick without hesitation.:)

image.jpeg

Don't have to spend a kings ransom for a good stick.:)

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
IMG_6089.JPG
Not bad. Good, not great. The aroma is the best part, sweet and musky (yup) which works well. The flavors are just not really working together and the spice while not overpowering is a little harsh. It does progress and get better. I’ll be shifting to CCs soon as I think that’s what I’ve been looking for the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.