What's new

Wanna buy a house?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
The same house in Omaha is nearly half as much.
Does that mean getting twice the house or just paying half the price? I could not imagine getting twice the house in Omaha. Gotta start that college fund somehow bro, may as well start now if not already.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
The same house in Omaha is nearly half as much.
And that same house here in the general SF bay area would be anywhere from 2x to 6x your asking price, depending on location.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Headbanger said:
Oh, and where is the picture of you in that Army t-shirt building the deck? At least you could have included that in the real estate listing for others to appreciate all the hard work you put into that puppy.
He brings up a very good point :headroll: That pic will never die!

Good thing Omaha will be less on your living expenses. You hope...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Besides, there is many wonderful things about Omaha like...like...uh..great beef :rolling: Seriously, its not a bad town, I have spent a lot of time there as it is bank card disneyland.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
:rofl:

We asked Shooter, our realtor to take some better pics for us, now we just have to wait for them to get online.

His name is Bruce but he goes by Shooter on Cigar Weekly and other boards, including here. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
:rofl:

We asked Shooter, our realtor to take some better pics for us, now we just have to wait for them to get online.

His name is Bruce but he goes by Shooter on Cigar Weekly and other boards, including here. :thumbsup:
Shooter is a helluva a guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Philly herf :thumbsup:

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Todd,
Since I am CONSTANTLY looking for the "perfect" house for us, I would highly recommend as many pics as possible - ESPECIALLY one from the back right corner of your house showing the deck and the wooded area behind you!

With this area being the way it is (houses backing to houses), the wooded section might be the key selling point to someone who may be on the fence.

Just a thought
~Mark