What's new

Wanna buy a house?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
We hadn't had a sinlge inquiry until we dropped the price to $549k this past weekend.

We had one realtor come through on Sunday and two called and said they were showing it today.

We haven't heard their impressions yet but our fingers are crossed.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Now this is gonna sound really dumb but when our house in Massachuetts was on the market for nine months we changed relators and she went out, bought one of these statues and buried in the backyard, upsidedown. I laughed until we got an offer the next week.:angel: :angel:

After buying and selling over 12 houses, I now cover all the bases.:wink:

www.stjosephshomesaleskit.com/

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Todd said:
We hadn't had a sinlge inquiry until we dropped the price to $549k this past weekend.

We had one realtor come through on Sunday and two called and said they were showing it today.

We haven't heard their impressions yet but our fingers are crossed.
Best of luck!

CWS said:
Now this is gonna sound really dumb but when our house in Massachuetts was on the market for nine months we changed relators and she went out, bought one of these statues and buried in the backyard, upsidedown. I laughed until we got an offer the next week.:angel: :angel:

After buying and selling over 12 houses, I now cover all the bases.:wink:

www.stjosephshomesaleskit.com/
Wow, that is interesting. Maybe you should order one Todd??

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope all goes well we're selling up and moving to Englands largest village, Cottingham. Even larger whiskyroom in the offing as has a large loft space

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good luck to you too Johnny. I had heard that real estate in the UK was a pretty expensive and sometimes tiring task to find what you want.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Johnny7 said:
Hope all goes well we're selling up and moving to Englands largest village, Cottingham. Even larger whiskyroom in the offing as has a large loft space
Good luck! :thumbsup: