What's new

What are you listening to?

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not at the moment, but last night I was listening to Metallica… up close.

I’m by no means a “metal guy,” and prefer classic-rock-style bands like Zeppelin and the Black Crowes. Have seen the Crowes 5 or 8 times and Zeppelin…. well, sadly I was too young, i.e. not born yet.
That said, I’ve been a Metallica fan since elementary school, and I had the chance to see them last night in Arlington, the next city over. The seat and price were too good to pass up, even though today was the first day of my Fall semester. Had to tell all of my students why I looked so tired today! Worth it. Excellent seat, great experience!

IMG_0421.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

IMG_0473.jpeg

IMG_0478.jpeg

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That’s amazing! Must have been an incredible show
It was an outstanding show, I went to see GNR as I had seen them a few times before. But Axle was being a little bitch and normal, but this time he made everyone wait over and hour before they came out:mad: On that day and time Metallica was just a better show!!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It was an outstanding show, I went to see GNR as I had seen them a few times before. But Axle was being a little bitch and normal, but this time he made everyone wait over and hour before they came out:mad: On that day and time Metallica was just a better show!!![/B]

This is why I wouldn't give that MFr a dime. What a punk.