What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the secrets they don't tell you about LLM AI is, the more they interact with people and get "refined" through public use, the worse they get.

It turns out that people are idiots and it can be contagious. Well it is more complicated than that. However, studies have shown that refining AI through code manipulation or "training" in one area often causes issues with accuracy and "reasoning" in other areas.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Chores done. Told my wife I was gonna listen to some music. Of course she said there was more to do.

Nah, I’m done for the day.

Turned on the A/C in “my room” (…our daughter’s old bedroom…), fired up the electronics, threw in a mixed CD of live Cream. “Crossroads” blared out but knew the volume level would not be wifey acceptable so turned it down a few DBs. Set up the beach chair so that I would be in the middle of the speakers (…they’re currently perpendicular to each other…). Sat down and enjoyed EC’s guitar on the right and Jack Bruce’s bass on the left. Ginger mixed more to the right too. “N.S.U.” up next. Gonna sneakily increase the volume until either my ears hurt or wife opens the door and yells, “Too LOUD! Are you deaf?” “Huh? What? Can’t hear you.”

IMG_3549.jpeg