What's new

What's your inventory and set up like?

No reason to ask this on an open forum, too many people I don't know and don't want to know. I'm curious what everyone has in the way of "stuff".

Just a count (no details because that will just make me jealous) and how you're storing it.

For example, I have just shy 500 sticks in an end table cabinet (courtesy of David's craftsmanship.)

Viper139

The Bead Man
Good storage choice my friend.....and I agree, I would have never answered this in an open forum.

I have about 3000+- cigars in a Heartfelt cabinet.

1753 in an aristocrat 'm' and another 250 in a friends humidor b/c I'm outta room lol.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
1200+ in a wine coolerdor. next house we build i'm getting something really big.

I shouldnt even be in the same room with you guys....Me and my measley 102 sticks that I keep in a Montecristo desktop. I guess I am moving in the right direction b/c I have outgrown 2 humis so far.

" I dream of the day when I have over 1000+ cigars."

I have an end table humi that I built. I have about 100 or so sticks but that will all change when I graduate in May.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
I have a friend who once offered to help me/build a cabinet humi, since his home-built end table humi worked out so well. ;)

right now, I have a Vicksburg and a 40 qt. cooler, with a total of about 400 or so smokes combined in both of them.

What I am lacking in quantity, I make up for in size :grin:

My 300+ sticks will be living in the lap of luxury. I liken it to a migrant farm worker living at the Playboy Mansion. I commissioned a Viper-dor from David. This work of art was delivered last week and I cannot put into words how awesome it is. So you might as well go look at it:

http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/humi 3.htm

Needless to say, me and my small inventory are very happy. Now they need more friends to keep them company.

Martisse....That looks like a GREAT house warming gift from me to...whom else but ME!...Very beautiful....have fun filling it up!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Legends of the Playground said:
What happened Scott? Just a few months ago, you had like 17 cigars.
I had a very small number of "smokable singles". the rest are some "special occasion smokes, some various '98's that aren't going anywhere soon, and some 10-ct.boxes of P2's and I had my Fuente stash which was O.K., but I'm very careful as to how carelessly I smoke them, on my budget.

THEN, this holiday season happenned, and I loaded up on Anejos, and started buying blind samplers and fivers like crazy. Oh, I haad about 20-something of the RyJ pet. pyr's two when I still considered my stash "low".

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
dang grant. that's is a sweet box david built you. I keep dragging ass on commissioning mine. wonder if david has a lay-away plan

Viper139

The Bead Man
Matisse you just go and fill that up, I know where you and Legends can get a bigger one when ready :waving:

David, you laugh but I'm almost full. And I have some more boxes on the way. I'm about tapped out.

In the back of my head, I told myself that I would have 1000 sticks before I left Alaska (june or July of 2007.) I might have 1000 before this summer.