What's new

Which Kitty Litter is better ExquisiCat® Crystals or Ultra Pearls

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, you really know how to solicit help, don't you? What the hell did you expect? There are dozens of threads on here about Kitty Litter and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of them has comments like that (check out the posts following yours). It is a natural joke, even for those that DON'T think kitty litter is a silly way to control humidity (and that is coming from someone who has used it and doesn't have a problem with those who do).

Lighten up Francis.

Well then you should have seen the humor in my joke by telling Ron C that that is like "One pussy talking to another"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously? You're gonna call RonC an ahole and a dickwad, then say he's being immature for calling names? Even better, was the "you started it!" Not at all childish. Apparently your 16 yrs of cigar smoking must have been in solitude, because you sure haven't learned how to relate to people or take an innocent joke in stride.
Amazing how you cast off his comment as a joke but my comment about "One pussy talking to another" is considered hostile.

I was also joking its just that my sense of humor is somewhat sadistic

Humor is like art, art is presented in many different forms and not everyone appreciates the same thing, but it is humor nonetheless.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt, figuring it was a joke. When I saw you had replied, I clicked to read figuring you would clear things up w/ Ron. Instead you posted what you did. That was immature, uncalled for, and in no way could be taken as an attempt at humor.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt... RonC and he are both from Florida... maybe that's how they talk to each other down there? :dunno:
nope, thats not what we do down here.

its obvious that blancohawke is just some jerkoff newbie who really doesnt know how things work on BOTL.

Def. not how we do things in FL !!!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I just love these kitty litter threads. its about the only excitement that we get in the accessories room.