What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Or shower/towel bath and change of clothes at 6, 12 and 4

If my skin never dries the talc just adds to the salt and other minerals that build up when I sweat.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
105 in early June?

Well it rained so I was able to get outside and burn one but the cigar got to be wet cardboard in the last third. 75 and 83% is a relief. Time to change the filters and start smoking in the office.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
All fine and true when I was younger but now that I'm an old .......it's just so much more uncomfortable. I stay sticky.
Maybe you could do a “reverse snowbird” move and come in up to the north country for the summer?

75 and sunny with a nice breeze and very low humidity here in MN today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe you could do a “reverse snowbird” move and come in up to the north country for the summer?

75 and sunny with a nice breeze and very low humidity here in MN today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've thought many, many times about this. Now that the wife spends a lot of time working at home it's more doable then ever but we always find a reason that it wouldn't work. Need to be nearby for hurricane season, expense of two households etc. I know one of my wife's big bosses spends 3 months a year working out of their camper, as long as he has a good internet connection he's doing business.

You got me thinking again. Like everytime we talk about buying a camper van I remind my wife we would use it 3 or 4 weeks a year and pay insurance on it 52 weeks a year.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wish it’s one of the cheaper Chinese units “kingchii” seemed to be reviewed well so hopefully it hold up. A few guys at the lounge I go to have one and say they’re solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet it works awesome! Time to go on a stick buying spree to test out it's capabilities. :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh, you will outgrow it. It's just when. 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months?

Remember the 300 ct is usely based on singles in robustos and coronas sizes. If you keep mainly loose cigars, maybe a box or two, in a variety of vitolas you may actually hold just over 220-230 cigars. Seems to be the general concensus of posts I read and my own experience

Good luck, as you probably know you should get it dialed in before loading it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, you will outgrow it. It's just when. 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months?

Remember the 300 ct is usely based on singles in robustos and coronas sizes. If you keep mainly loose cigars, maybe a box or two, in a variety of vitolas you may actually hold just over 220-230 cigars. Seems to be the general concensus of posts I read and my own experience

Good luck, as you probably know you should get it dialed in before loading it.
Thanks for the info! Yeah I’m sure it won’t be long with how I’ve been buying lately
I mostly smoke toro/robusto with some occasional different vitolas. It’s currently in its seasoning phase and so far so good! Hoping to be putting sticks in sometime in the next couple days once it’s fully stabilized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk