What's new

How's your day going?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Wife just had lunch with him and his granny. Wifey kind of said " " it and wrote a check. Problem solved, right now the plan is to live with grandma and go to trade school for HVAC. I do see a pair of boots in his future but maybe for community college graduation.
Trade school, seminary, trade school. What will tomorrow's plan be? (Hoping he makes the right decision for himself).

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
His granddad was notoriously famous for hard work, hard drinking, hard loving, quick to a fight and being one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Little dude says he wants to be like him. He also told us (at 18) that he has quit smoking dope but sure likes his Crown Royal.

When he met the Pastor to talk about joining the Ministry he wore a t-shirt that had a naked woman covered with roast beef gravy in a half loaf of french bread with the tag "Finger Licken Good" Wife said "I sure hope you didn't meet him in the Sanctuary", "no I talked to him while he was loading kids on the bus for a church outing". Wife just groaned.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
His granddad was notoriously famous for hard work, hard drinking, hard loving, quick to a fight and being one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Little dude says he wants to be like him. He also told us (at 18) that he has quit smoking dope but sure likes his Crown Royal.

When he met the Pastor to talk about joining the Ministry he wore a t-shirt that had a naked woman covered with roast beef gravy in a half loaf of french bread with the tag "Finger Licken Good" Wife said "I sure hope you didn't meet him in the Sanctuary", "no I talked to him while he was loading kids on the bus for a church outing". Wife just groaned.

He'll give Jimmy Swaggart a run for his money.........LOL!!