What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The last few days have been crazy, but all in all good way. I got a bit of a surprise promotion that got finalized today and I will be doing that in tandem with my current position for the foreseeable future starting Monday. My fiancé and I have been running around like crazy the last couple days finalizing everything for our wedding tomorrow and fellas I never would’ve thought of all of the small things that need taken care of lol. Any advice on this whole marriage thing is more than welcome haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The last few days have been crazy, but all in all good way. I got a bit of a surprise promotion that got finalized today and I will be doing that in tandem with my current position for the foreseeable future starting Monday. My fiancé and I have been running around like crazy the last couple days finalizing everything for our wedding tomorrow and fellas I never would’ve thought of all of the small things that need taken care of lol. Any advice on this whole marriage thing is more than welcome haha

Congrats on both the promotion and the wedding. I've been married for over 35 years and my only advice is to take time each day to let your spouse know that you love them.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Congrats on the wedding, Dylan, and the promotion.

My advice would be to take in and savor each moment of your wedding day. Cherish every moment. I mean, how many times does one get married? Two, three at the most?

:happy:I keed, I keed. I think Jim is spot on, she should always know how much you love her.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Know that who you are today, and who she is, will change. Give each other room to grow and the support to believe it is possible.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
404   0   0

Congratulations Dylan!!

Hope your wedding went well and you were able to celebrate properly with friends and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro