What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just frustrating. Was supposed to have my preop appointment today to make sure everything was good with the anesthesiologist for my cancer surgery. They got messed up because of the Microsoft thing and said that I need to come in anyway so it is pushed to Thursday next week. In the mean time the doctors are giving me no info about exactly what the cancer is, what the procedure is, after care for it, if I need to miss work, etc. ARGH!!!
Sorry you're dealing with all of that. Doctors can seem like a bigger problem than the sickness sometimes.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
403   0   0
Just frustrating. Was supposed to have my preop appointment today to make sure everything was good with the anesthesiologist for my cancer surgery. They got messed up because of the Microsoft thing and said that I need to come in anyway so it is pushed to Thursday next week. In the mean time the doctors are giving me no info about exactly what the cancer is, what the procedure is, after care for it, if I need to miss work, etc. ARGH!!!
Very frustrating indeed. Your oncologist should be communicating with you and letting you know exactly what is going on. Hearing that you have cancer is scary enough. Not having any basic information regarding what type of cancer, details of the procedure or other relevant information borders on malpractice IMO.

We will definitely be praying for you and your situation. Cancer is a shitshow.

Last edited:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks for the kind words guys. This has not been a fun ride but hopefully ends well. Saturday had a nice detour and went to Uriah Faber's A1 Combat. Always fun to sit in the front row right in front of the cage and watch guys and gals beat the shit out of each other.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I hope everything turns out all right @CAJoe !

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

The TV will be on mute a lot this Fall.
Well that's 10 hours of my life I will never get back. :cool:
Clown #3 stepping up to the plate. Do they expect us to believe that this the best America's got???
Where are the intelligent people at? Do "they" tell the intelligent ones to go kick rocks or are the intelligent ones to smart to take the job?

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
View attachment 194043

Back in the sunshine state. There's nothing like Gulf humidity.... LOL
This past week was humid AF up here! Had to be way worse down your way.

Up here we mostly get the odor of hog jowls, butter beans and dried up plugs of chewin tobaccy on the ground

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I'll be here to the end of August. I'm glad we're getting rain, our grass was looking pretty ugly. The Mrs. is heading down to Ft Myers for a baby shower today so she will be in the rain this evening.
Nice, Jim, good long stay.

Is the Fort Myers area pretty much back to normal, or is there still a lot of damage?