What's new

How's your day going?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Good day yesterday. State Farm finally got a claim from me that they did not deny. "Hail damage" to my roof and gutters. Everything being replaced with me footing only about 20% of the total cost. After shelling out for a new furnace and new AC last week, the discount is appreciated.

Yuck, that is some serious hail. I hope the repairs go smoothly.

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
At some point between getting in the truck to go to work and arriving at work I was attacked by vigilante chiggers.
Three bites on my left ass cheek. If we don't combat the effects of "Chigger Change" they will only get more hostile as years go on.
What's next...the frank and beans?!?!
My question is where do they hide and when do they attack? Does anyone know their patterns?
Do they go into your pants in the middle of the night and wait like ninjas until the time is right???

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
At some point between getting in the truck to go to work and arriving at work I was attacked by vigilante chiggers.
Three bites on my left ass cheek. If we don't combat the effects of "Chigger Change" they will only get more hostile as years go on.
What's next...the frank and beans?!?!
My question is where do they hide and when do they attack? Does anyone know their patterns?
Do they go into your pants in the middle of the night and wait like ninjas until the time is right???
I actually think it may have been a spider. The bumps are bigger than that of a chigger.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just frustrating. Was supposed to have my preop appointment today to make sure everything was good with the anesthesiologist for my cancer surgery. They got messed up because of the Microsoft thing and said that I need to come in anyway so it is pushed to Thursday next week. In the mean time the doctors are giving me no info about exactly what the cancer is, what the procedure is, after care for it, if I need to miss work, etc. ARGH!!!