What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, the rest of the yard work can wait. Already 98 on the way to 106 with the heat index. I had a co-worker pass out from heat exhaustion yesterday. I'm not pushing my luck out there.

It has been so hot that even my mother-in-law said, "I guess global warming is real."

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 193626
Yeah, the rest of the yard work can wait. Already 98 on the way to 106 with the heat index. I had a co-worker pass out from heat exhaustion yesterday. I'm not pushing my luck out there.

It has been so hot that even my mother-in-law said, "I guess global warming is real."
When you’re outside Liquid IV is a life saver in this heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you’re outside Liquid IV is a life saver in this heat.

I've been trying to impress on folks that you need more than just water. Personally, I use Gatorade or Propel packs for water. But, anything thing that replaces minerals and electrolytes is a must.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been trying to impress on folks that you need more than just water. Personally, I use Gatorade or Propel packs for water. But, anything thing that replaces minerals and electrolytes is a must.
It took me until last year to finally realize that water alone doesn’t give you everything you need. I wish I would have figured it out when I was still working outside and not when I switched to working from home lol. It really is a game changer even when you’re out of the heat.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here in Northern WV we’re having crazy wind too just knocked my power out before work thankfully my fiancé’s family is nearby and on the hospital grid. We don’t typically have tornados kick up but this year we have had a couple on the PA side of us